Avid Titanium Droop Screws are M4x12 and domed at the end to help maintain your droop settings in those rough conditions by not digging away at the chassis.
1. Put your 2mm wrench through the droop screw hole on on the arm.
2. Put Allen head into the end of the domed droop screw.
3. Place slight pressure on the head of the screw.
4. Thread the screw in backwards (counter-clockwise) into the arm.
- Machined from billet 6Al-4V Titanium.
- Designed for 8th scale offroad car applications.
- Domed design to help prevent digging and grabbing the chassis.
- Droop screw is M4x12.
- Broached with a 2mm allen head on thread side for easy reverse installation.
- Weighs 0.77g/ea.
- Includes 4 droop screws in a doodad container.