The Avid Ringer Shock Standoffs are a direct replacement for the kit standoffs, including (4) standoffs, and (4) Delrin™ pivot bushings. They are made of black anodized 7075 Aluminum with a 7mm nut and our Ringer design silver highlights at the base to blind your competition with. Each standoff is fully threaded to help prevent bent shock mount screws. The Delrin™ pivot bushings are designed to rest against the smooth standoff instead of the screw which extends the life of them however they can be replaced to help maintain a tight fit in your shock cap when needed.
- 7075 Aluminum, black anodized with shiny silver highlights on 7mm nut.
- Fully threaded part which helps to prevent mount screws from bending so easily.
- Delrin™ bushings slip over the standoff instead of resting on threads which helps lengthen their longevity.
- Each package includes (2) 10mm standoffs, (2) 13mm standoffs, and (4) Delrin™ pivot bushings.
- TLR versions also include (4) SS M3x22 Cap head screws
#AV10109-DR10M – Ringer Shock Standoffs | DR10M – $15.00
#AV10109-22X4 – Ringer Shock Standoffs | 22X-4 – $15.50
#AV10109-2250 – Ringer Shock Standoffs | 22 5.0 – $15.50
#AV10109-B74 – Ringer Shock Standoffs | B74.2 – $15.00
#AV10109-B63 – Ringer Shock Standoffs | B6.3 – $15.00
#AV10109-B64 – Ringer Shock Standoffs | B6.4 – $15.00
See more posts about Avid