These new standoffs consist of black anodized 7075 aluminum with a wide base to help prevent screws from bending, plus the included Delrin pivot bushings help to decrease the wear on your aluminum shock caps. Check out more info in the press release below:
Avid designed a strong new standoff with a replaceable Delrin™ pivot bushing to coincide with the release of the new 12mm Team Associated big-bore shocks. AVID Aluminum Shock Standoffs are made of black anodized 7075 Aluminum and have a wide base to prevent bent shock mount screws from de-railing your bid for TQ. The pivot bushings can be replaced to help keep a tight fit and not wear out your aluminum shock caps.
- Fits latest generation B4.2, B44.2, T4.2, SC10, SC10B and past generation cars like B4.1, B44.1, T4.1, etc.
- 4 Lengths: Short, Standard, Standard +0.030 , and Standard +0.090.
- 7075 Aluminum, black anodized
- a. Wide base and extended standoff prevents mount screws from bending easily.
- b. Delrin bushings are replaceable for low friction, low slop. No metal-on-metal contact.
- Standoffs have 3/16” flats for open ended wrench
- Each package includes 1 pair of shock standoffs, 1 pair of Delrin™ bushings, and 1 AVID mini decal sheet.
AV1018-SHORT Associated Shock Standoff, Short Pr. B4.2, T4.1, SC10 Rear $6.00
AV1018-STD Associated Shock Standoff, Standard Pr. B4.2, T4.1, SC10 front, B44.2 all $6.00
AV1018-STD-030 Associated Shock Standoff, Standard +0.030 Pr. +.030 spacing for 12mm shocks $6.00
AV1018-STD-090 Associated Shock Standoff, Standard +.090 Pr. +.090 spacing for 12mm shocks $6.00
AV1018-B Shock Bushing, Delrin™ 4 AV1018 shock standoff $3.50