I've been involved in RC for over 25 years, and first joined Air Age Media in 1997. I served as Executive Editor until 2008, when I went to work on the manufacturing side of the RC biz. Now back at RC Car Action, I'm thrilled to be doing what I love most--not just enjoying RC, but sharing it with all of you. In addition to RC, I enjoy spending time with my beautiful wife Kathleen and our wonderful daughter Audrey.
Latest Posts by the Author
- Lots of Construction Going On in RC Town! [VIDEO]
- Fuel Power 1967: Cable Racing at 100+mph in the UK [VIDEO]
- How to Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 10 Years = 10% Off Everything at Absolute Hobbyz
- TESTED: MaxAmps Hyperion 0840i 1000 watt Charger
- ROCKET TANK: This is the Best Way to Fly Model Rockets [VIDEO]
- Gmade’s GS02 Looks Good–But Where Are the Rear Shocks?
- Shredder Hot-Rodded With RC Power System = Crazy! [VIDEO]
- HOMEBUILT PROJECT: Excaliber Monster Truck
- PREMIUM EXCLUSIVE – Motorsports Pros Who Drive RC
- EXCLUSIVE! Traxxas Launches TRX-4 SPORT [VIDEO]
- Traxxas Announces New EZ Peak Live Dual iD Charger
- Mad Maxified Exceed 8X8 [READER’S RIDE]
- Hey, Wanna See Some Huge RC Tanks? [VIDEO]
- PREMIUM EXCLUSIVE: Traxxas No-Prep Drag Racer Project Build
- This 1/3 scale 125cc V10 Buggy is CRAZY [VIDEO]
- This Chart Will Help You Win Races (Assuming You Can Drive)
- HOLD UP: There’s a Traxxas X-Maxx Snap-On VAN? [VIDEO]
- Traxxas vs. BMX vs. Scooter on MEGARAMP [VIDEO]
- TECH CENTER: Does it matter which way the yokes face on a telescoping driveshaft?