I've been involved in RC for over 25 years, and first joined Air Age Media in 1997. I served as Executive Editor until 2008, when I went to work on the manufacturing side of the RC biz. Now back at RC Car Action, I'm thrilled to be doing what I love most--not just enjoying RC, but sharing it with all of you. In addition to RC, I enjoy spending time with my beautiful wife Kathleen and our wonderful daughter Audrey.
Latest Posts by the Author
- Up-Close Sand Crawling, Italian Style [VIDEO]
- Joey Christensen: RC’s Most Prolific Track Builder Talks About a Life in The Dirt
- TESTED: Losi 22S ST
- Which AA Battery Is Best? Watch This Test!
- These Scale V8s Sound Amazing [VIDEO]
- Traxxas Corvette Z06 Bodies for 4-Tec 2.0
- Joe Ambrose, Horizon Hobby CEO
- Show Off Your Shop!
- 10 Great Pit Tips You Can Use Right Now
- Where Have We Seen the “Trail Radio” Idea Before?
- Package Thieves Epically Trolled With Technology
- NEW Cross FR4 & SP4 Scalers – Tons of Pics
- Traxxas Sponsors Rossi, Announces New Rally Cars
- This Is the Most-Viewed RC Car Video On YouTube [VIDEO]
- 1/4 Scale Grave Digger With Real V8 Power! [VIDEO]
- These Are the Top 10 RC Tools You Need In Your Life
- TESTED: Traxxas Tool Kit with Ratcheting Handle
- AMain’s Black Friday Sale Starts Now!
- Save Up To 15% at Absolute Hobbyz 11/22 – 11/30!
- Watch The Losi Super Baja Rey Take a Beating [VIDEO]