Simply put, I’m all about nitro. Well, almost. I’m down with electric for crawlers and some indoor racing, but if you really want to get my attention, it better make some smoke and noise. I’m a regular racer and I usually go with 1/8-scale buggy and truggy. When I’m not racing, I am usually fabricating custom parts and even entire vehicles.
Latest Posts by the Author
- RC4WD 4Runner Body [First Look]
- This Custom 1/6 Scale Dodge D100 Will Blow Your Mind [VIDEO]
- Cavalieri out at Team Associated and Tebo out at Kyosho.
- Clod Buster Clone Built Out Of LEGOs [VIDEO]
- Instant Lift! Watch These Air Shocks In Action [VIDEO]
- Dakar Rally Trucks Need to Be Trail Trucking’s Next Big Thing [Kev’s Bench]
- This Supercharged, 1/4 Scale Willys Will Blow You Away [VIDEO]
- Scratch-Built HALF-SCALE F1 Car, Whoa! [VIDEO]
- Take a Look Inside the Tamiya Factory [VINTAGE VIDEO]
- HB Racing’s David Ronnefalk Wins The 2018 DNC
- Duracell Breaks World Record With RC Car
- Check Out The Clear Gearbox On This Tamiya 6×6 Chassis
- Rocket-Powered Jump Mode: “Needs Work” [VIDEO]
- Traxxas Muscle Car Freestyle Ford Mustang GT [VIDEO]
- It’s RC Snowplowing Season [VIDEO]
- Carisma SCA-1E Coyote: Ask Me Anything! [KEV’S BENCH]
- RC Monster Truck action, New York style! [VIDEO]
- Yokomo’s Ryan Maifield Is The 2017 IFMAR 2WD World Champ
- RED HOT Traxxas TRX-4 News: Bronco! 2.2! Kit!