Joel Navarro fell in love with RC since the age of 11 with the Tamiya Grasshopper being his first RC car. Little did he know that the his favorite RC magazine back in 1987, RC Car Action, would be the magazine he works for now. Joel received his AA in photography and in addition to being a West Coast Editor for RC Car Action magazine, he is a professional wedding and portrait photographer in the Southern California and San Diego area. During the winter, Joel is also a snowboard instructor in Big Bear, Ca. Joel is active in the RC community and regularly races all over the SoCal area. His home tracks are SDRC Raceway, West Coast RC Raceway, OCRC Raceway, and parking lot racing in San Diego.
Latest Posts by the Author
- Axialfest 2018: Scale Off-Road’s Ultimate Event
- ONLINE BUILD: Tekno EB410
- Who Will Win The ROAR 1/8 Fuel Nats?
- 2016 Axialfest: Bigger Than Ever [PHOTO GALLERY]
- Online Build – Team Associated B6D
- Online Build: Tamiya TA07 Pro
- ROAR 1/8 Nitro Off-Road Nats: Tessmann Sweeps!
- ROAR 1/8 Nitro Off-Road Nats: Inside Ty Tessmann’s Rides
- ROAR 1/8 Nitro Off-Road Nats: Ty Tessmann TQs Buggy & Truggy
- Poseidon Speed Run Speeds Top 125mph – Nic Case Attempts 2-Cell LiPo Record
- Marc Rheinard Wins Fifth Reedy On-Road Title
- Kyosho Ultima SC6 Online Build
- 2014 Tamiya Championship Series: Japan or Bust!
- Exclusive Coverage + Video: 2013 ROAR On-Road Fuel Nats
- Sidewinder Nitro Explosion: Drake and Moller win big for TLR and Kyosho [VIDEO]
- Total Domination by Team Associated at Hot Rod Hobbies Shootout – Watch the A-Mains here!
- Team Associated Sweep at Hot Rod Hobbies Shootout – Tessmann, Cavalieri and Maifield finish on top
- Cavalieri, Hartson and Olson Score Associated Top Gun Shootout Wins–Watch the A-Mains here!
- 2nd Annual Team Associated Top Gun Shootout – Saturday Qualifying
- RCX: Saturday’s Photo Gallery