I started racing RC cars in the mid 90¹s and quickly developed a passion for the hobby. After a lengthy hiatus, nitro off-road racing got the best of me and I don¹t see myself taking another break anytime soon. I enjoy being behind my camera at races almost as much as being behind the wheel. When I'm not racing or writing about RC I stay very active playing hockey, soccer, biking, traveling as much as possible and of course, shooting tons of photos.
Latest Posts by the Author
- 2012 Cactus Classic – Day 3 – Maifield, Cavalieri and Neumann Take Home the Wins!
- 2012 Cactus Classic – Day 2 – Qualifying rds. 3&4
- 2012 Cactus Classic – Day 1 – Qualifying
- 2012 JBRL Electric Series Round 1 Coverage – OC/RC Raceway
- 2012 Dirt Nitro Challenge Day 5 – Buggy Mains
- 2012 Dirt Nitro Challenge Day 4 – Truggy Mains
- 2012 Dirt Nitro Challenge – Full 5-Day Coverage
- 2012 Dirt Nitro Challenge Day 3 Coverage – Buggy Qualifying
- 2012 Dirt Nitro Challenge Day 2 Coverage – Truggy Qualifying
- Travel like the Pros – RC storage done right
- Keep Your Balls Clean and Well Oiled
- Stock Racing Comes Full Circle
- Sneak Peek at New Avid Parts
- Should I Buy Car X or Car Y?
- New AKA “Vektor” 1/10 Rear Buggy Tire
- 7th Annual Toys for Tots Race – Palm Desert R/C Raceway
- New JConcepts Short Course Tire spotted in the pits!
- 4 Ways to a Faster Stock Class Racer
- 26th Annual Arizona State Championships – Maifield takes 3 titles and Fischer 2
- All About Ball Cups