Atsushi Hara put on an excellent display of driving ability to win his second consecutive ROAR Fuel Sedan National Championship in his HPI R40. Mike Blackstock finished in second place in his Associated NTC3. Chris Tossolini took third place in his Kyosho FW05R. While seven different brands of cars were represented in the race, Associated, HPI, Kyosho and Mugen were the brands fighting for the lead. Mikey Swauger in his Mugen MTX3 had taken the lead late in the race, but his receiver pack died with eight minutes to go. Atsushi put in a near perfect performance, with an excellent display of driving skill, and was up near the front or in the lead for the entire hour-long race.
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.