Team Associateds Ryan Maifield took home the Factory Modified win with his T4 with a pair of second-place finishes and one win in the triple A-Mains. Ryan Cavalieri nabbed second, and Jared Tebo took third, all wheeling Factory Team T4s. Tebo won the Factory Gas Truck class to no ones surprise, but he did have to work a little harder than normal to pass teammates Ryan Cavalieri and Maifield for the win. Cavalieri TQd gas truck, but unfortunately was out of the race with mechanical trouble for the final 20 minutes of the 45-minute A-Main. Maifield took second and Team Losi/Trinitys Adam Drake rolled across the line in third.
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.