|Associated’s RTRs are hard to beat for racing on a budget or just plain horsin’ around with high performance. The GT2 is the latest to get the factory-built treatment, and it looks like another winner with .15 pull-start power, full bearings and turnbuckles, aluminum shocks and a bunch more. Read about it here.|
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.