Retro style meets modern buggy/truggy tech with the Outcast, the latest monster truck from Arrma. It’s built with stunting in mind, and features a buggy chassis that gives it a short wheelbase for easier wheelies and flips. Official video and details from Arrma below!
See more posts about ARRMA RC
From ARRMA RC:
1/8 scale RTRs don’t get any cooler—or faster—than the ARRMA OUTCAST.
The OUTCAST makes it easy for bashers to pull off sick stunts (like wheelies, backflips and front-flips) right out of the box. A high-angle wheelie bar, large-diameter tires and a precisely engineered wheelbase are the perfect ingredients to create the ultimate stunt truck.
In addition to 60+ mph speed potential, the OUTCAST comes with a BLX4074 2050kV 4-pole 6S brushless motor, BLX185 ESC, Tactic TTX300 radio system and ADS-15M waterproof steering servo so you can flip and run with the best of the bunch.
Check out the OUTCAST today at arrma-rc.com.
- 60+ mph speed potential out-of-the-box
- Equipped with a high-angle wheelie bar, large-diameter tires and a precisely engineered wheelbase for executing sick stunts
- Shorter chassis with longer suspension arms and wider offset hubs
- BLX4074 2050kV 4-pole 6S brushless motor
- BLX185 waterproof ESC
- Tactic TTX300 radio system
- ADS-15M waterproof 15 kg steering servo
- dBoots Back-Flip Tires
Length: 21.3 in (541 mm)
Height: 9.1 in (231 mm)
Width: 18.1 in (460 mm)
Weight: 10.8 lb (4.9 kg)
Wheelbase: 12.9 in (328 mm)
Requires: One 4S or 6S 5000mAh (min.) 35C LiPo battery with XT90 connector, charger, LiPo charging bag and 4 “AA” batteries”
ARAD84** – $499.99