From ARRMA RC:
This is ARRMA® bashing performance at its biggest and best! Fully assembled and ready to complete with your choice of radio and 8S brushless power system, the 1/5 OUTCAST™ 4WD EXtreme Bash Stunt Truck Roller is the perfect platform for blasting over rough terrain and performing flips and tricks with ease.
Equipped right out of the box with a premium package of EXtreme Bash (EXB) parts and options, the 1/5 OUTCAST™ 4WD EXB Stunt Truck Roller is the top-of-the-line ARRMA® large-scale stunt vehicle. It has extra toughness everywhere it counts. Components receiving the EXB treatment include the 5mm thick EXB 7075 T6 CNC aluminum laser-etched chassis plate; EXB red-anodized CNC aluminum front brace mount; and exclusive EXB matte and gloss effect finished body for a look unlike any other vehicle.
With adjustable, oil-filled, 20mm bore shocks on ultra-thick composite towers soaking up the bumps, the 1/5 OUTCAST™ 4WD EXB Stunt Truck Roller blasts over dirt, asphalt, and grass — all terrain and all conditions. Long-lasting dBoots® Back-Flip tires on multi-spoke wheels with durable hubs add all-terrain traction. Everything in the durable design contributes to confident control and responsive handling.
A center body support, aluminum center braces and composite chassis side pods add more strength. All-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals, plus durable steel driveshafts, provide a reliable, heavy-duty drivetrain that holds up to demanding stunts and brutal terrain.
ARRMA® engineering also cuts your maintenance time to the minimum. The 1/5 OUTCAST™ 4WD EXB Stunt Truck Roller has an efficient, driver-friendly design, with easy-access front and rear diff modules and a sliding mount for fast, hassle-free motor access. The easy-access, molded electronics module contains a waterproof receiver box, servo mount and ESC tray, and is ready to protect your choice of electronics from dirt and moisture.
It all adds up to make the 1/5 OUTCAST™ 4WD EXtreme Bash Stunt Truck Roller more than just massive and powerful. It’s the ultimate ARRMA® stunt bash machine for the ultimate large-scale experience.
EXB (EXtreme Bash) Components
EXB-hardened components throughout its fully assembled chassis give the 1/5 scale ARRMA® OUTCAST™ EXtreme Bash Stunt Truck Roller virtually unstoppable strength.
Heavy-duty components including the 8mm thick steel rear turnbuckles and 7mm thick steel steering turnbuckles enable the 1/5 scale OUTCAST™ EXB to withstand extreme off-road bashing.
Mounted on ultra-thick composite front and rear towers and featuring new plush shock tuning, the adjustable, oil-filled, 20mm bore shocks with 6mm thick shock shafts easily soak up bumps.
Tires High-Traction dBoots® Tires
Long-lasting dBoots® Back-Flip tires on multi-spoke wheels with durable hubs deliver all-terrain traction — and add an aggressive edge to the EXB matte and gloss effect finished truck body.
Quick Motor Access
ARRMA® holds your maintenance downtime to the minimum with an efficient, driver-friendly design. For example, the easy-access, 3-bolt sliding motor mount allows quick motor removal.
The easy-access, molded electronics module screwed to the chassis contains a waterproof receiver box, servo mount and ESC tray — ready to protect your electronics from dirt and moisture.
Multi-Structured Center Brace System
Made of rugged anodized 7075 T6 aluminum, the laser-etched 5mm chassis plate includes strong composite chassis side pods and a center body support and brace for maximum durability.
Durable Metal Construction
Durable steel driveshafts plus all-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals keep the heavy-duty 4-wheel drivetrain rolling over punishing tracks. An EXB-toughened suspension system smooths the ride.
- EXB 7075 T6 5mm thick CNC aluminum laser-etched chassis plate
- EXB Red-anodized CNC aluminum front brace mount
- EXB Matte and gloss effect body
- Heavy-duty 8mm thick steel rear turnbuckles
- Heavy-duty 7mm thick steel steering turnbuckles
- Oil-filled adjustable 20mm bore shocks with 6mm thick shock shafts and new plush shock tuning
- Heavy-duty servo saver springs
- Front and rear sway bars
- Red-anodized aluminum 49 and 56 series motor plates
- dBoots® Back-Flip tires
- 47T and optional 39T Spur Gear
- Servo mounts for 1/5 and 1/6 servos
- Wheelie bar
- Front bumper with impact-absorbing design
- Easy-access 3-bolt sliding motor mount for quick motor removal
- Ultra-thick composite front and rear shock towers
- Black anodized aluminum rear lower chassis brace
- Multi-structured center brace system for maximum durability
- Heavy-duty drivetrain
- Easy-access front and rear diff module design
- All-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals
- Durable steel driveshafts
- Durable wheel hubs for increased strength
- Easy-access waterproof electronics module
- Center body support and brace for maximum durability
- Strong composite chassis side pods
- 2-year warranty (see website support for details)
In The Box
- (1) ARRMA® OUTCAST™ 1/5 4WD Extreme Bash Stunt Truck Roller
- (1) Optional 39T Spur Gear
- (1) 49 Series Motor Plate
- (1) 56 Series Motor Plate
- (1) 1/5 Servo Mounts
- (1) 1/6 Servo Mounts
- (1) Product Manual
Needed to Complete:
- Electronic Speed Control
- Steering Servo
- LiPo Charging Bag
Approximate Assembly Time: 1 – 3 hours
Ball Bearings: Full set, rubber shielded
Battery: Sold Separately
Body: Painted, decalled and trimmed
Charger: Sold Separately
Chassis: 5mm plate, 7075-T6 aluminum
Completion Level: Roller
Differential: Gear type, 3 diffs total
Drive Type: Forward/Brake/Reverse
Final Drive Ratio: 9.1 – 28.4
Front Track: 23.46″ (596mm)
Power Type: Electric
Internal Gear Ratio: 9.06
Product Height: 12.01″ (305 mm)
Product Length: 28.11″ (714 mm)
Product Weight: 23.32lbs (10.6kg)
Product Width: 23.46″ (596 mm)
Radio: Sold Separately
Rear Track: 23.46″ (596mm)
Receiver: Sold Separately
Servos: Sold Separately
Shock Type: Aluminum body oil-filled coil-over springs
Speed Control: Sold Separately
Spur Gear: 47T fitted, 39T included
Vehicle Type: Monster Truck
Wheelbase: 16.93″ (430 mm)