From ARRMA RC:
ARRMA® takes the proven 4X4 MEGA platform into a new arena with the 1/8 scale INFRACTION® 4X4 MEGA Street Bash Resto-Mod Truck. Designed Fast and Designed Tough, this fully equipped, ready-to-run truck lets even new RC drivers enjoy exciting all-road action with street bash style.
Arriving factory-assembled and finished, the INFRACTION® 4X4 MEGA Street Bash Resto-Mod Truck is nearly ready right out of the box to bash on loose gravel, short grass, dirt courses, oval tracks, and over many other on-road and light off-road surfaces. Its proven ARRMA® 4X4 MEGA platform features a strong composite chassis with extended height dirt defenders, oil-filled shocks with silicone O-rings, metal geared differentials, and more — all making this truck plenty rugged for bashing at high speeds. When maintenance is due, the signature ARRMA® easy-access modular design keeps it simple with separate, easily removable chassis modules for the power system, electronics, and differential components.
The INFRACTION® 4X4 MEGA Street Bash Resto-Mod Truck is equipped with a powerful MEGA 9T brushed 570 motor and brushless-ready transmission. With an optional pinion gear (not included), it is capable of 30+ mph speeds under optimal conditions. The dBoots® Katar vented all-road tires are made of high-quality rubber for long-lasting durability and provide incredible traction in all surface conditions. The tires are glued to tough, gun-metal colored nylon wheels and include high-quality inserts for excellent tread support.
For precise, dependable control, ARRMA® engineers have outfitted this RTR with the 2.4GHz Spektrum™ SLT3™ transmitter and SLR300 receiver. The transmitter is ergonomically designed for long periods of fatigue-free bashing and has a foam wheel for precise fingertip control plus an improved hand grip and trigger feel. New drivers will be able to set throttle limits at 50% or 75% until ready to use the full speed potential. The SLT3™ is compatible with Tactic® SLT™ receivers to run other RTR vehicles you may own, and it includes a third channel to control optional features such as lights and winches on models that have them.
Topping off the ready-to-run chassis is a stunning truck body finished in your choice of red/blue or teal/bronze print schemes. Roof skids and roll bars protect the body’s attention-getting finish as you enjoy all-road action in Resto-Mod style.
The ARRMA® INFRACTION® 4X4 MEGA Street Bash Resto-Mod Truck comes complete with a Dynamite® 7-cell 8.4V NiMH battery and wall charger. Just add four “AA” batteries and go!
STRONG COMPOSITE CHASSIS
Features that contribute to the 4X4 MEGA platform’s unstoppable performance include a strong composite chassis; steering with more clearance for stones; a castellated slipper pad and sliding gear mesh and rubber-shielded bearings throughout. Extended height dirt defenders limit the amount of dirt and debris that can get into the chassis tub. A large front foam bumper integrates with body for maximum protection.
SIGNATURE EASY-ACCESS MODULAR DESIGN
The INFRACTION® 4X4 Mega Street Bash Resto-Mod Truck RTR incorporates the signature ARRMA® easy-access modular design. Separate, easily removable chassis modules for the power system, electronics, and differential components make routine maintenance fast and simple.
WHEELS & TIRES
The dBoots® Katar vented all-road tires are made of high-quality rubber for long-lasting durability and provide incredible traction in all surface conditions. The tires are glued to tough, gun-metal colored nylon wheels and include high-quality inserts for excellent tread support.
CLASSIC TRUCK BODY
The signature INFRACTION® Resto-Mod body offers classic truck looks for all-road bashing. It’s available factory-finished in your choice of stunning red/blue or teal/bronze print schemes and includes protective roof skids and roll bars.
SPEKTRUM™ SLT3™ RADIO
The INFRACTION® 4X4 Mega Street Bash Resto-Mod Truck RTR includes the Spektrum™ SLT3™ transmitter and SLR300 receiver. The transmitter is ergonomically designed for long periods of fatigue-free bashing and has a foam wheel for precise fingertip control plus an improved hand grip and trigger feel. New bashers will be able to set throttle limits at 50% or 75% until they are ready to use the full speed potential. The SLT3™ is compatible with Tactic® SLT™ receivers to run other RTR vehicles you may own and includes a third channel to control optional features such as lights and winches on models that have them.
The oil-filled shocks include silicone O-rings and are threaded to allow for easy ride height adjustments. Combined with the front and rear double wishbone suspension, front and rear sway bars, and large rear diffuser, they give the INFRACTION® 4X4 Mega Street Bash Resto-Mod Truck RTR the ultimate all-road handling.
- Signature INFRACTION® Resto-Mod body, factory-finished in two stunning print scheme choices
- Body protecting roof skids and roll bars
- All-road dBoots® Katar vented tires on tough, gun-metal colored truck wheels, for balanced performance on all surfaces
- Front and rear sway bays for the ultimate all-road handling
- Large front foam bumper, integrated with the body for maximum protection
- Powerful MEGA 9T brushed 570 motor
- Large rear diffuser to reduce turbulence and drag
- Threaded oil-filled shocks with silicone O-rings for easy ride height adjustment
- Multi-adjustable body mounts
Proven 4×4 Platform Features:
- Strong, 4S capable metal-geared diffs
- Brushless-ready transmission with 1.35 Mod input and main diff gears, and silicone O-rings
- Strong composite chassis with extended height dirt defenders
- Front and rear double wishbone suspension
- Steering system with stone clearance
- 30+ mph speed capability with optional pinion gear (not included)
- Signature ARRMA® modular design for easy maintenance
- Easy-access power module with dirt management
- Easy-access front and rear diff removal
- Easy access electronics module
- Rubber shielded bearings throughout
- Spektrum™ SLT3™ 2.4GHz 3-channel transmitter and SLR300 receiver with IC3® connectors (EC3™ compatible)
- Spektrum™ S650 Digital Steering Servo (6kg-cm / 84 oz-in @ 6V torque)
- ARRMA® MEGA Brushed ESC with IC3® connector (EC3™ compatible / 6-7 cell NiMH or 2S LiPo capable)
- Dynamite® 3300mAh 8.4V 7-cell Speedpack® 2 hump NiMH battery
- ADC-N7 7-cell NiMH wall charger
- 2-year limited warranty (see website support for details)
In The Box:
(1) ARRMA® INFRACTION® 4X4 MEGA 1/8 Scale Street Bash Resto-Mod Truck RTR
(1) ARRMA® MEGA Brushed Waterproof* ESC
(1) ARRMA® 9T 570 Brushed Motor
(1) Dynamite® 3300mAh 8.4V 7-cell NiMH Speedpack® 2 Hump Battery
(1) ARRMA® ADC-N7 7-Cell NiMH Wall Charger
(1) Spektrum™ 2.4GHz SLT3™ 3-Channel Transmitter
(1) Spektrum™ SLR300 Receiver
(1) Spektrum™ SPMS650 6kg Waterproof* Digital Servo
(1) Product Manual
* For details on waterproof standards, please see product instruction manuals.
Needed to Complete:
(4) AA Batteries
Approximate Assembly Time: No assembly required
Ball Bearings: Rubber shielded bearings throughout
Body: Painted, decaled and trimmed
Chassis: Molded Composite
Completion Level: Ready-To-Run
Differential: 2 Gear Diffs
Drive Type: Forward/Brake/Reverse
Final Drive Ratio: 10.45
Front Track: 10.00 in (254mm)
Power Type: Electric
Gear Pitch: 0.8m
Inner Tire / Outer Wheel Diameter: 2.6 in
Internal Gear Ratio: 2.85
Max Battery Dimensions: 165 x 51 x 48mm (6.5 x 2.01 x 1.89 in)
Motor Size: 70
Motor Type: Brushed
Product Height: 6.34″ (161 mm)
Product Length: 22.13″ (562 mm)
Product Weight: 6.6 lb (3kg)
Product Width: 10.12″ (257 mm)
Rear Track: 10.08 in (256mm)
Shock Type: Oil-Filled, Coil-Over Springs
Speed Control: Included
Spur Gear: 55T
Tire Tread: dBoots® Katar All-Road
Vehicle Type: On-Road
Wheelbase: 13.11″ (333 mm)
Wheel Hex Size: 14mm
Wheel Width: 1.38 in (35mm)
#ARA4215V3T1 – 1/8 INFRACTION 4X4 MEGA Resto-Mod Truck RTR, Red/Blue – $319.99
#ARA4215V3T2 – 1/8 INFRACTION 4X4 MEGA Resto-Mod Truck RTR, Teal/Bronze – $319.99
See more posts about ARRMA RC