Since scale vehicles are growing in popularity these days do you guys think that we’ll see a rise in the amount of tractor trailer type trucks being built? Who doesn’t love big tractor trailer trucks? I’ve built a few Tamiya trucks and even a Wedico in my time at RC Car Action and they were some of the coolest trucks to play with. I even build a tricked out Tamiya King Hauler with detailed interior. Do you think that the reason why we don’t see more of them is because they are slightly smaller in scale than the rock crawlers and scale pickup trucks that we are building today? There are so many ways to trick these big rigs out and you can find a few clubs around the country who have build some amazing machines. I hope these big trucks catch on.
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.