The UL-1 Superior was one of the first FE (Fast Electric) hydroplanes to offer brushless power, LiPo compatibility and 2.4GHz dependability. Its ability to deliver 65+ mph speeds in competition is unchanged, but its radio is now the sleek Tactic TTX300 system.
Like all Tactic systems, the TTX300 offers the proven dependability of the Tactic SLT (Secure Link Technology) protocol for interference-free operation. It also includes a userprogrammable third channel, plus a companion TR325 receiver which features an internal antenna, the ease of push-button linking and a programmable throttle fail-safe that prevents runaways and resulting damage.
The UL-1 also joins the growing number of AquaCraft boats that feature the high-efficiency Star Plug. Designed to grip easier, stay tighter and prevent shorting, it’s 100% compatible with the most common polarized battery plug and capable of handling the high-current loads of 3S LiPo packs.
With its new upgrades and existing advantages, the UL-1 Superior is a sure way for racers to get to the podium faster.
- Painted, fiberglass hull optimized for racing and brushless power by racing champion Mike “Grimracer” Zaborowski
- Tactic TTX300 3-channel 2.4GHz SLT radio system with TR325 receiver
- AquaCraft 6-pole 36-56-2030kV water-cooled marine motor
- Waterproof, water-cooled 60A ESC with Star
- Plug battery, 4 mm bullet motor and universal radio connectors
- High-performance GrimRacer running hardware
- Efficient 0.150” flex cable drive, 3-bladed 40 mm
- FRP prop and display stand
Hull Length: 27.0 in (685 mm)
Beam: 14.25 in (360 mm)
Weight w/Batteries: 4.9 lb (2.21 kg)
Requires: (2) 7.4V, 3200mAh 20C LiPo battery packs and (4) “AA” batteries
AQUB28YY – UL-1 Superior Brushless RTR w/TTX300 Radio Yellow – $349.99
AQUB28RR – UL-1 Superior Brushless RTR w/TTX300 Radio Red – $349.99
AQUB28NN – UL-1 Superior Brushless RTR w/TTX300 Radio Brown – $349.99
AQUB28WW – UL-1 Superior Brushless RTR w/TTX300 Radio White – $349.99