This new boat is RTR with a pre-installed 17 piece LED lighting system, working water cannon that can shoot water up to 10 feet, and it even includes a 2.4GHz radio system. Check out the press release below for more details:
The Rescue 17 is the only large-scale fireboat RTR available — and it can be ready for launch just moments after it leaves the box. It’s also the only fireboat that offers so many “realizing” details: lights on-deck and in the cabin, a rotating, functioning water cannon, wire rope railings and more. Owners will have plenty of time to enjoy them, too, because every real-life detail and all the good looks are already built-in. Add batteries and a charger, and it’s ready for duty and instant admiration.
- Finished, assembled Rescue 17 Fireboat
- Tactic TTX490 4-channel 2.4GHz Transmitter
- 600-size motor & 2S, LiPo-ready ESC
- 17-piece LED lighting system
- TR324 3-channel 2.4GHz SLT receiver
- Servos & drive system
- Water cannon rotates 120° — and shoots a stream of water up to 10 feet.
- Bright, 17-piece LED lighting system runs on power from main battery — no additional pack required.
- Painted, joined fiberglass hull, deck and cabin.
- Features factory-installed extreme scale details, including:
- Wire rope deck railing
- Ladders and staircases
- Water cannon with powerful, high-capacity pump
- Radar and radio masts
- Water valves, windows, searchlights and more
Length: 38 in (965 mm)
AQUB5700 Rescue 17 Fireboat RTR