From AKA: After the great success of our 2.2 Chainlink, we are now following up that tire up with a new design on our 2.2 carcass, the Crosslink. The Crosslink features a symmetrical open tread pattern designed to break in quickly and provide unparalleled forward traction. This additional forward traction is perfect for today’s high powered 1:10 buggies and allows a more aggressive steering setup without the worry of losing on-power control. The Crosslink has been designed for hard packed or blue groove, indoor and outdoor tracks. Available in championship winning Clay, Ultra Soft and Super Soft compounds as tires with Red inserts. As with all AKA tires, proudly designed and made in the USA. 13127CR – 1:10 BUGGY 2.2 CROSSLINK REAR (CLAY) W/ RED INSERT – $24.99 13127VR – 1:10 BUGGY 2.2 CROSSLINK REAR (SUPER SOFT) W/ RED INSERT – $24.99 13127WR – 1:10 BUGGY 2.2 CROSSLINK REAR (ULTRA SOFT) W/ RED INSERT – $24.99
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.