Held at Murph’s Intermountain RC Raceway in Utah, the 29th Annual April Fools Classic went off this last weekend bringing together some of the best drivers from around the country to compete in the record setting event that had over 375 entries, making it one of the biggest electric races on the racing calendar. In the premiere classes of 2WD and 4WD modified buggy, it was all Team Associated with Alex Kosciuszek grabbing TQ and the win in 2WD Modified Buggy with Rob Gillespie Jr. in second and AE’s Eric Willardson in 3rd and also grabbing a bit of glory for himself by winning the second a-main. In 4WD Modified Buggy, the order was reversed, with Gillespie Jr. grabbing the win and Kosciuszek in second. All of this on a track that may not get the same kind of hype of exposure as some others, but is still a favorite of racers including legendary Brian Kinwald.
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis