Held at Murph’s Intermountain RC Raceway in Utah, the 29th Annual April Fools Classic went off this last weekend bringing together some of the best drivers from around the country to compete in the record setting event that had over 375 entries, making it one of the biggest electric races on the racing calendar. In the premiere classes of 2WD and 4WD modified buggy, it was all Team Associated with Alex Kosciuszek grabbing TQ and the win in 2WD Modified Buggy with Rob Gillespie Jr. in second and AE’s Eric Willardson in 3rd and also grabbing a bit of glory for himself by winning the second a-main. In 4WD Modified Buggy, the order was reversed, with Gillespie Jr. grabbing the win and Kosciuszek in second. All of this on a track that may not get the same kind of hype of exposure as some others, but is still a favorite of racers including legendary Brian Kinwald.
- BUILD REVEAL: Tamiya Volkswagen Type 2 (T1) Bus
- Project Build Kickoff: Redcat Gen8 Scout II RTR - Unbox + Upgrades
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.