The Aerox RAZOR is a high downforce 1/10th Touring Car body designed with ultimate performance in mind.
2 Years in development with a leading F1 Aerodynamicist.
- Ultimate Aerodynamic Efficiency.
- Designed in association with a leading F1 Aerodynamicist.
- State of the art CFD (Computational fluid dynamics) analysis used to maximise down force and reduce drag.
- Maximised double front splitter that creates a pressure differential that provides front aerodynamic grip.
- Uniquely adjustable curved rear wing to adjust downforce, balance and drag (The purchase of an alternative wing is not required)
- Upturned leading edge on the wing allows airflow to remain attached, improving its efficiency. MORE downforce LESS drag.
- In short, Ultimate Aerodynamic Efficiency with the ability to tune balance all with one body and wing.
- BRCA and ROAR approved.
- Supplied clear and unpainted.
- Includes wing and mounting hardware.
- Overspray film.
- Lights and decal set.
- Instruction sheet.
- The maximised length of the body improves 2 aspects:
- More surface area for developing load i.e downforce and reducing lift.
- Secondly drag reduction, the air passing over the body has to work less hard, deviating at a lower angle than normal, reducing drag and increasing speed.