This past weekend Toyz4Boyz Hobbies located in New Bedford, Massachusetts, hosted the 4th Annual BBQ Blast Off-road Race. TLR driver Corey Bernardo was in attendance and qualified his TLR 22 in the top qualifying position heading into the triple A-main format. Between qualifying and mains the Toyz4Boyz crew hosted a nice BBQ for everyone in attendance to show their appreciation to all of the drivers that attended. After the delicious BBQ, Corey piloted his TLR 22 to the win in the each of the A-mains giving him the overall win.
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis