This past weekend Toyz4Boyz Hobbies located in New Bedford, Massachusetts, hosted the 4th Annual BBQ Blast Off-road Race. TLR driver Corey Bernardo was in attendance and qualified his TLR 22 in the top qualifying position heading into the triple A-main format. Between qualifying and mains the Toyz4Boyz crew hosted a nice BBQ for everyone in attendance to show their appreciation to all of the drivers that attended. After the delicious BBQ, Corey piloted his TLR 22 to the win in the each of the A-mains giving him the overall win.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live