I have been very busy trying to wrap up my 32 Ford truck inspired SCX10 project truck and have made a lot of progress in the past few weeks. It’s nearing completion and will be featured in Monster & Scale which is our next special issue. Before that issue comes out I wanted to give you a quick update and show you were things are as of today. It’s so close to being done and I am really happy with the results so far.
TO READ THIS FULL ARTICLE, JOIN RC CAR ACTION PREMIUM
KEV’S BENCH is a weekly feature of RC CAR ACTION PREMIUM. Join today! When you become a member, you’ll get instant online access to our back-issue archives, the latest RC Car Action Digital Editions, all of our newsstand-only special issues, and much more.
• 8+ years of digital editions of RC Car Action
• Instant Digital Edition access to RC Car Action special issues, available to non-members only on newsstands
• Free access to our magazine app through the iTunes Store – get RC Car Action on your mobile or tablet device
• 5% off ALL Air Age Store purchases every time you shop
• Contests & giveaways only for members
• 30 years of RC Car Action archives
• Exclusive photos and videos
• Unique posts and columns just for Premium members