I’m sure for the past five years you’ve seen my name pop up from time to time in race coverages, vehicle reviews, product probes, and how to’s. Well now I’ve got something new for you to check out, my new blog that’s going to reach down inside the racing scene and pull all the details and news you want to hear about. On top of that…. Photography. Lighting techniques that I use, how to shoot action shots, and recent shots I’ve taken looking for feedback from you. On another note with regards to photography. What do you want to see more of in the magazine and the web. Is it those wicked action shots with tones of dirt being thrown around or is it the well positioned static shots of new vehicles? Do you want to see more portraits of industry professionals and drivers? Let me know.
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.