A freak springtime rainstorm in Scottsdale, AZ shut down the mains at the 20th Annual Pro-Line & RC Car Action Cactus Classic. The rain came down hard and heavy, so the sponsors made the call to award the trophies according to qualifying order. Team Associated’s Ryan Cavalieri TQd both the 2WD and Truck Mod Classes and Jared Rambo Tebo picked up the TQ in 4WD Mod with his J Concepts BJ4. Pro-Line prez Todd Matson commented that this was the first rain-out in 20 years–the very first Cactus Classic was rained out too.
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System