The 2016 Pro-Line Surf City Classic is quickly becoming a premiere event on the racing calendar and this year’s event reflected that with the event selling out in record time in less than an hour. Lucky racers were treated to a technical layout at OCRC Raceway in Huntington Beach, California, with fast locals and top pros showing up to battle in this short race over the August 27 and 28th weekend. In the premiere 2WD and 4WD buggy classes, it was Team Associated‘s Ryan Cavalieri who used his local knowledge of the track’s dirt to win both classes in the single, do or die 10-minute mains. However, TLR‘s Dustin Evans would have a bit of his own glory and grab a win the Stadium Truck Class.
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis