The 19th Annual 2016 Hot Rod Hobbies Off-Road Shootout came to a conclusion on the weekend of July 16 and 17th with the big names taking the spotlight. Held in Saugus, California, just 1 hour north of downtown Los Angeles, this long-standing event has a history and prestige that brings out the major factory drivers from around the world. In the premiere 2WD buggy class, it was Kyosho’s Jared Tebo who grabbed the TQ, but HB Racing’s Ty Tessmann was undeterred and fought back in the mains by taking the first two of the triple a-mains in convincing fashion for the overall victory. This was a big win for Tessmann and proved that the Hot Bodies D216 2WD buggy is a capable design. Tebo settled for second with Team Associated’s Ryan Cavalieri left to take the last spot on the podium.
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System