The 2015 Reedy International Off-Road Race of Champions is well under way and already the favorites are making their mark. At first glance the layout looked fairly easy, but the mix of timing necessary for the jumps has made for some challenging driving. Held at OC/RC Raceway in Southern California, the dirt at the famous track has delivered once again giving excellent traction and consistent racing round after round. Their innovative misting system has helped bring the surface up without letting it go to a level of slick tires. The event uses a unique format with two divisions of drivers competing in mod 2WD and 4WD buggy. The Invitational class consists of 30 drivers running six rounds of 2WD buggy and six rounds of 4WD buggy. Scoring for these elite drivers is done by taking the five best finishing positions from each class and adding them together for an overall winner. For the other “Open” division, 4 rounds of qualifying are run with the two best counted. Eight drivers are then taken for the ten minute mains with two “bump ups” to complete the ten driver field.
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis