Aside from the competitive battles amongst the fastest pros in the world, the biggest entertainment of a large event like the nitro off-road race comes in the form of watching the Open class racers as the mix of older weekend warriors and young up-and-comers makes for an incredibly diverse field. While scoping the pit area this weekend I found one very wild head of bleached blonde hair – it belongs to seven-year-old Reese Meyer, and I had a chance to sit down and interview him after he bumped from the D-Main to the C in Open Buggy; shortly after our chat, he won the C-Main from dead last on the grid and earned his spot in Sunday morning’s B-Main event with a shot at charging all the way to the A.
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.