It’s the final day of the 2013 Nitro Challenge and last night was an amazing Pro Truck main event, with reigning champion Ty Tessman winning for the second year in a row. Earlier in yesterday’s program we caught up with two of the drivers who bumped up from the B-Main event, and both have some interesting stories: Taylor Petersen made his big race debut this weekend with new sponsor XRAY, and with very limited practice with his new cars was able to put his XT8 into last night’s 45-minute final. We also chatted with Arizona local Chris Wheeler, who bumped into his first pro main event with a stellar run in the B-Main as well behind club racing buddy and teammate Billy Fischer. Finally, we had a conversation with The Dirt Racing founder and race promoter Joey Christensen, who talked about what it takes to turn a big race into a legacy that’s running strong after 14 years.
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.