The 2012 Supercross Season kicks off this weekend in Anaheim, CA, and Traxxas is once again the Official Hobby Class Radio Control Truck of Monster Energy Supercross. Traxxas is back with the Pro Circuit, winners of the 2011 Supercross and Outdoor Motocross titles, and the Traxxas team will be on-site at each stop of the 2012 series with their Try-Me Track, stunt demos, and pit display. If you’re heading to a Supercross race this season, be sure to visit Traxxas. Tune in to SPEED Saturday, 10pm ET to watch Supercross live, and watch for Traxxas-sponsored Pro Circuit riders Dean Wilson, Broc Tickle, Tyla Rattray, Blake Baggett and Darryn Durham in the 250 class!
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System