Epic team drivers were spotted testing out their prototype 1/8 buggy and truggy brushless motors. These Revtech motors feature a ribbed can for cooling and I was told they use a 4 pole design. The team drivers were testing a 1950kv motor for their 1/8 electric buggies, and for 1/8 electric truggies they were running a 2100kv motor that uses a slightly longer can than its counterpart. No word when these will be available for the general public.
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.