Epic team drivers were spotted testing out their prototype 1/8 buggy and truggy brushless motors. These Revtech motors feature a ribbed can for cooling and I was told they use a 4 pole design. The team drivers were testing a 1950kv motor for their 1/8 electric buggies, and for 1/8 electric truggies they were running a 2100kv motor that uses a slightly longer can than its counterpart. No word when these will be available for the general public.
- BUILD REVEAL: Tamiya Volkswagen Type 2 (T1) Bus
- Project Build Kickoff: Redcat Gen8 Scout II RTR - Unbox + Upgrades
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.