Recently Novak announced that they will be adding 1/8 brushless motors to their popular Ballistic brushless motor lineup. At the 2011 Futaba Electric Challenge Novak drivers were spotted using some Ballistic 8 brushless motors to compete in the 1/8 electric buggy classes. These motors feature a 4 pole design, adjustable mechanical timing, and use an epoxy dipped stator. Since these motors have been announced and drivers are now using the 1st production run, expect these motors to hit the shelves soon.
- BUILD REVEAL: Tamiya Volkswagen Type 2 (T1) Bus
- Project Build Kickoff: Redcat Gen8 Scout II RTR - Unbox + Upgrades
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.