Before we started the mains the top 6 qualifiers for Sportsman and Pro 1/8 Electric Buggy competed in a Dash 4 Cash event, winner take all. In each race the drivers would compete to see who could complete 6 laps first. The only catch was that there were no marshals and if you wrecked your race was over. The Sportsman drivers competed for $122 and in the Pro race the prize was valued at $315. By the time the dust settled 2 young drivers walked away with a ton of back to school money.
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.