Before we started the mains the top 6 qualifiers for Sportsman and Pro 1/8 Electric Buggy competed in a Dash 4 Cash event, winner take all. In each race the drivers would compete to see who could complete 6 laps first. The only catch was that there were no marshals and if you wrecked your race was over. The Sportsman drivers competed for $122 and in the Pro race the prize was valued at $315. By the time the dust settled 2 young drivers walked away with a ton of back to school money.
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis