Team Durango has informed us that a new 1/8 electric DEX408 is coming out soon and provided these teaser images. They report that this is not a conversion kit to the existing nitro platform, and was built for the purpose for electric racing. Team driver Ryan Lutz has been running a production-spec DEX408 with great success so it is already race proven. Keep checking back here for the latest on this new buggy.
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.