Team Durango has informed us that a new 1/8 electric DEX408 is coming out soon and provided these teaser images. They report that this is not a conversion kit to the existing nitro platform, and was built for the purpose for electric racing. Team driver Ryan Lutz has been running a production-spec DEX408 with great success so it is already race proven. Keep checking back here for the latest on this new buggy.
- BUILD REVEAL: Tamiya Volkswagen Type 2 (T1) Bus
- Project Build Kickoff: Redcat Gen8 Scout II RTR - Unbox + Upgrades
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.