Team Durango has informed us that a new 1/8 electric DEX408 is coming out soon and provided these teaser images. They report that this is not a conversion kit to the existing nitro platform, and was built for the purpose for electric racing. Team driver Ryan Lutz has been running a production-spec DEX408 with great success so it is already race proven. Keep checking back here for the latest on this new buggy.
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis