Last weekend Dave Henry travelled to a new small track located in Midhurst Ontario Canada for B&D RC Raceway’s first race and was pleasantly surprised with a fun group of local racers and a well laid out tight course under some great big shady trees. After a great weekend of racing and some amazing challenges from the locals Dave Henry was able to come home with the win in Mod 2wd buggy with his TLR 22, Mod Short Course with his Losi XXX-SCT and Pro 1/8 electric buggy with his TLR 8ight-E. Local driver Shawn Sloan won 4wd Short Course with his Losi SCTe to help TLR/Losi sweep all the classes!
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live