Last weekend Dave Henry travelled to a new small track located in Midhurst Ontario Canada for B&D RC Raceway’s first race and was pleasantly surprised with a fun group of local racers and a well laid out tight course under some great big shady trees. After a great weekend of racing and some amazing challenges from the locals Dave Henry was able to come home with the win in Mod 2wd buggy with his TLR 22, Mod Short Course with his Losi XXX-SCT and Pro 1/8 electric buggy with his TLR 8ight-E. Local driver Shawn Sloan won 4wd Short Course with his Losi SCTe to help TLR/Losi sweep all the classes!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.