Check out this insane speed run by Tim Smith Racing! On August 18th, 2012 Tim drove this 8 cell JC Dragworks car to 167.8mph at Shafter Airport in Bakersfield, CA breaking Nic Case’s record of 161.76mph. Tim has been racing since the 90’s and was the first person to break the 70mph mark around the infamous RC Thunderdrome back in 1990. Stay tuned on his story in RC Car Action.
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis