For $15, this power driver isn’t too shabby. It’s not likely to hold up for day-in, day-out use in the hands of a pro wrencher, but for occasional use when you’ve got a bunch of screws to install (like when assembling beadlocks), it’s definitely handy. But be warned: even on the clutch’s “softest” setting, you may strip screws in plastic. Watch the video…
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live