For $15, this power driver isn’t too shabby. It’s not likely to hold up for day-in, day-out use in the hands of a pro wrencher, but for occasional use when you’ve got a bunch of screws to install (like when assembling beadlocks), it’s definitely handy. But be warned: even on the clutch’s “softest” setting, you may strip screws in plastic. Watch the video…
- BUILD REVEAL: Tamiya Volkswagen Type 2 (T1) Bus
- Project Build Kickoff: Redcat Gen8 Scout II RTR - Unbox + Upgrades
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.