For $15, this power driver isn’t too shabby. It’s not likely to hold up for day-in, day-out use in the hands of a pro wrencher, but for occasional use when you’ve got a bunch of screws to install (like when assembling beadlocks), it’s definitely handy. But be warned: even on the clutch’s “softest” setting, you may strip screws in plastic. Watch the video…
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.