Wow, now that is some impressive craftsmanship! As spotted at Hemmings.com, the cars you see below (as well as the photography) is the work of Australian Austin Healey restorer and enthusiast Colin Rule. Colin says 98% of the cars’ components are hand-made, with box-section steel chassis, fiberglass body, carpeted interior, and 24v electric power. But sadly, no radio control! You actually hop in and drive ’em around (which also sounds fun). More pics and full article here.
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System