Team Associated driver Jared Tebo took the win in the 2WD Mod class at the Pro-Line/RC Car Action Cactus Classic in Scottsdale, AZ, which proves the well-known nitro specialist is an equally talented electric racer. Team Trinity’s Ryan Cavalieri won Mod Truck, while Ryan Mayfield finished first in 4WD with his J-Concepts buggy. What do these three drivers have in common? Theyre all 19 years old or younger.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live