The video below shows a nitro-powered pencil sharpener built with a salvaged RC engine, and it’s pretty cool and all. But all I could think of is Gary Conley saying something like “Oh, you built a nitro pencil sharpener? That’s cute,” before whipping out this bad boy: a pencil sharpener that grinds graphite with a the power of a Viper’s V10 powerplant in 1/4 scale. A fire at the Conley Precision Engines facility mooted a production version of the engine, but if you want to by this sole example, it’s yours for just $250,000. Sure, that sounds like a lot, but Gary will deliver it to your door at no extra cost. Think of the savings!
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live