He’s been known as the fastest on-road driver in the world without an IFMAR title, and after this last weekend, that’s no longer true. Yokomo‘s Ronald Volker finally got the win that’s eluded him and did it under stressful, close racing that went to the third main to decide the outcome. Having to start behind TQ and A1 winner Bruno Coelho/Xray, the German ace took the win in A2 after Coelho made a mistake. But, in spite of them both having a win, the title was up for grabs as they lined up for the final main. The final main saw a lot of carnage as many drivers battled for the lead with Volker making a pass on Coelho, but was hit subsequently by Coelho as they went in to the chicane causing enough damage to Coelho’s car for a DNF. Volker somehow rallied back, and the biggest surprise was Viktor Wilck/Serpent, who charged to second in the main and his first podium finish ever in third, just behind Coelho (second overall). Check out the footage from the last race below. (video and image courtesy of RedRC.net)
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live