Often the Holy Grail of going to an IFMAR Worlds event is to win the coveted Championship title, and recently Yokomo’s Ronald Volker finally achieved his life-long goal. He did it driving from 2nd on the grid, showing that his accomplishments take a high-level of skill, but also a car with razor sharp handling and corner speed. Obviously, this garners a lot of attention for the car he was driving, but unfortunately wasn’t available to the public- until now. Soon to be released at the end of October, the new BD8 has all the refinements and improvements over the previous BD7 and was seen on Volker’s car when he won. Let’s take a closer look.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live