With the IFMAR World Championship underway it’s not unusual to see new vehicles hitting the track. A big one on the list for this year’s event is an all new belt driven 4WD buggy from Yokomo with the YZ4 name tag. The buggy features an aluminum plate chassis that can accept various battery configurations and the the top deck design is similar to what is used on sedans and should allow chassis flex tweaking. We are surprised to see molded plastic shock towers instead of the standard aluminum or carbon fiber plate that we are used to seeing on other vehicles. There isn’t much information about the buggy at this time but as soon as we know more we will update you.
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release