Ralph Burch TQ’ed and won the hotly-contested modified touring class at the Novak US Touring Car Championships held at Trackside Hobbies in Brookfield, Wisconsin. Burch and XRAY teammate Mike Dumas were both driving new XRAY T1 Factory cars equipped with a few “in-development” prototype parts. New Epic 9-turn Cobalt modified motors using the Trinity XXX Silver brushes were reportedly used for power in both cars with Burch sporting SMC and Dumas running EPIC batteries. A straw poll of those who attended the race showed that XRAY cars were very popular for a significant portion of the field, including many privateers. There was also a common theme in the comments about the big horsepower of the EPIC Cobalt motors used to power the top two cars – more than a few racers in attendance said these new motors were the class of the field.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live