It’s an XRAY, so suffice it to say the new XB4 is top-notch all the way in terms of materials and finishes. Features-wise, we’re intrigued by the new “Suspension Flex Adjustment” (SFA) arm design that allows arm flexibility to be altered by installing or removing graphite stiffeners. The rest of the buggy is loaded with tons of features and details worth a look–you’ll find more photos and XRAY’s typically ample press release in our Hot News & New Stuff forum.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live
- Getting Started: RC Tools To Make Wrenching Easier
- Demystifying Silicone Oil and the Way They are Measured
- Threaded Shock Pre Load Tip