Engines are always a hot topic (pun intended) at the Worlds, and keen eyes may have noticed the lower-than-normal cooling fins sticking out of the top of Ty Tessmann’s HB Racing buggy. Although still in prototype faze and still testing, the Tessmann team has been enjoying success with the power mill with no issues. Most racers online and abroad have expressed concern over the possibility that the engine’s lack of cooling fins may hinder its ability to cool it off sufficiently, but even in Vegas’ temps around the mid 80’s, cooling has not been an issue and consistency is good. Time will tell if this engine and its cooling head will catch on, but with benefits such as a lower center-of-gravity, I’m sure many will be taking a closer look at these engines.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live