Trinity has announced it will be the exclusive distributor of the Italian Sirio engine and accessories line, which will bring Trinity into the high-performance .21 engine market. The hallmark feature of the engine line is AAC construction (Aluminum piston, Chrome-plated Aluminum sleeve). The aluminum sleeve has important advantages; it will expand and contract at the same rate as the aluminum piston, so the engine will maintain its tolerances even at high operating temperatures, and the engine’s performance will be consistent from start to finish. Trinity plans to offer three Sirio engines. The SP21BR Pro off-road .21 buggy engine, SP12TR ROAR-legal .12, and the SP12TRP Pro, an outlaw 5-port engine.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live