It’s no accident that Europeans are often thinner than Americans for two reasons: smaller portions and more activity. After all, it makes sense – eating fewer, and burning more, calories tends to help keep the waistline fit and trim. RC racers stereotypically fall on the opposite end of the spectrum, but these rally racing enthusiasts from the Czech Republic seem to have it figured out. I bet they’re not eating double cheeseburgers for lunch, either!
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live